- Own your happiness—you create your own happiness. No outside person, thing or situation creates that. True happiness comes from your heart. Make it your daily objective to be happy.
- Challenge your story—you wrote the script of your life so you can change the story at any time. If something isn’t working, change it.
- Enjoy the journey—don’t wait to celebrate till you get to your final destination – celebrate the ride along the way.
- Put yourself on your calendar—if you don’t make yourself important, nobody else will either.
- Make relationships count—the first relationship you need to focus on is the one with yourself. If you don’t like what you see it is hard for others to like you also. Next your relationship with God, your family, your friends, lovers, co-workers. Make sure you put time and effort into all those relationships that are worthy of your time and effort. Release all of those that aren’t.
- Balance work with play—we are here to enjoy ourselves as much as we are here to give of ourselves. Make sure you take the time to play so that you can recharge your batteries for work. People who work too much get burned out and people who play too much can’t afford to eat.
Below is theYouTube video segment. Enjoy these pearls of wisdom and follow these steps to create true happiness for yourself. Happiness is contagious. You owe it to yourself and everyone around you to be HAPPY!
He starts to talk about how to create happiness at about 1:40.