Do you have a sales team that needs polishing or employees with potential that just need to be taught the right skills?
Do you have an important presentation to deliver and need a few tips to put it together persuasively?
Do you need some help on what to wear, or how to put together your PowerPoint presentation?
Are you being interviewed by the media and need to know how to stand or sit, where you should look, who to face, etc.
Because we know that questions pop up all the time, we have created a membership area of our site that includes:
- Access to our forum—where you can network and share your problems and solutions with other professionals
- Special Podcasts just for members
- Monthly recorded interviews with top leaders in their fields
- "Ask The Presentation Pros" - ask your questions and get answers from our experts
- Monthly phone webinar
- Special Articles
- Monthly video tape critique—email us your video and get valuable feedback (If membership dues are paid monthly we will critique 1 five minute video per month. If dues are paid annually we will critique 2 five minute videos or 1 ten minute video per month)*
- And more...
We look forward to having you as a member and meeting with you in our Forum and on our monthly calls. We also hope you will stop by and hear our new podcast series entitled Passionate Peak Performance where we are offering a host of topics related to tapping into your passion for greater success. You can hear the podcast series on iTunes as well as on our site. In the near future we hope to be unveiling some very exciting things so stay tuned. Take advantage of our low cost membership. For just $9.99 per month or $99.99 per year you’ll be making an investment in yourself that is invaluable. After all being able to communicate effectively is the most important of all life skills.
*This is a great opportunity for individuals who want to refine their presentation skills; companies that have a lot of team presentations; and companies with large sales teams. This is a great way to help teams work together to create powerful, persuasive presentations. The critique not only hones in on each individual’s personal needs but also takes a look at the team as a whole.
Debbie Darling, ©2015 The Presentation Pros
Read more of The Presentation Pros blog HERE.